Friday, September 14, 2007

College Days

I'm currently in the last semester of my undergraduate career and I have to say that the past 4 years of college have been... a mixed bag. There definitely have been many positive moments, but what fun is there in talking about that, really? So moving to the other side of that spectrum: I always seem to be alert of all the crazies, goofs and idiots while I'm at school, and I tend to have an adverse reaction to most of them. My mind fills quickly with dagger comments at them and that's my way of defusing the annoyance. Or I just have the most random thoughts come to me that make perfect sense at the time. Then later when trying to figure it out, I frustratingly lose most of my original reasoning and purpose behind those observations. So I wised up today and started bringing a notebook to all of my classes. I love that I can jot down what new thing or event has left me all in a heap or has put a pep in my step. I think some of those thoughts are worth posting, and there are some that aren't as they can get either really dumb or really mean.


So today's notebook page was filled up in a matter of 3 classes. Too much to retype so I'm just scanning it up and you can read it from the source. Excuse grammar and funky sentences as these were all written as quickly as my left hand could muster.

*The notebook I use is seriously one of the coolest notebooks as it came from Ex Libris Anonymous. The one I've used here is the Hop On Pop by Dr. Seuss. I've gotten so many notebooks from there and I have a nice little stash going. If you're nice, I might send you one. :)


Relient K - "Bite My Tongue"

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the notebook you got me from Ex Libris Anonymous! "Italian in a Nutshell." Perfection.